If you have been a victim of crime, you can report it to the Saskatoon Police online
You can report suspicious activity to the non-emergency number for Saskatoon: 306.975.8300.
If you are in an emergency situation, do not hesitate to use 911.
- Remove everything from your vehicle. If it’s left in your vehicle, consider it gone.
- Do not leave your keys in the car, even hidden.
- Do not leave your car unlocked.
- Do not chase after someone who you think is suspicious.
- If you see something that is suspicious TO YOU call the non-emergency line: 306-975-8300.
- To report any non-threatening behaviour (graffiti; after the fact vandalism etc.) take a picture and report it online ( http://saskatoonpolice.ca/onlinereporting/) for stats – stats are how police resources are allocated in the city.
- Most of all, get to know your neighbours. Know who should and shouldn’t be in the area. You don’t need to be buddies but know who they are to say hello or to mention that you’ll be away so they can keep an eye on things.