U6 to U10 Indoor Soccer Registration information – 2016/2017 season
Season will run from October 16 to mid-March 2017
Registration will be online starting August 15. To register, go to http://stonebridge-community-association.siplay.com/site/.
We are only able to offer soccer when parents are able to coach. We cannot register a team that does not have a coach, therefore registrations will be cancelled if there is no parent volunteer coach. Certification clinics and training for our volunteer coaches are provided by Saskatoon Youth Soccer. Please fill in your availability when registering.
U6 (born 2011 & 2012) – Co-ed
- Mon 6 pm and 6:15 pm games (10 games per season), in elementary school gyms, plus a
- Jamboree one Sunday per month at the SaskTel Sports Centre
- Cost: $85
U7 (born 2010) – Boys/Girls
- Sunday games, scheduled anytime between 8:15am-7:15pm (10 games per season, plus 5 jamborees per season), at the SaskTel Sports Centre. Practices will be Tuesday evenings.
- Cost: $105
U8 (born 2009) – Boys/Girls
- Sunday games, scheduled anytime between 8:15am-7:15pm (10 games per season, plus 5 jamborees per season), at the
- SaskTel Sports Centre. Practices will be Tuesday evenings.
- Cost: $105
U10 (born 2007 and 2008) – Boys/Girls
- Games on Monday evenings at the Henk Ruys Soccer Centre (15 games per season), with the possibility of some Saturday games. Practices will be Thursday evenings.
- SYSI Player Jamboree March 12
- Cost: $175
If you are interested in more advanced player development for your U6-U10 player, the Eastside Soccer Association offers training sessions and/or league teams as options. For more information, click the link below.